The day we brought N home.
Ethan has been great at learning to occupy himself while I help Noah. He truly built that train track mostly by himself. He was so happy - running around it saying, "I DID IT! I DID IT! LOOK AT ME!" I had to take a picture.
Our family.
Ethan loves Noah. He'll go to him and give him kisses while he sleeps. Here he wanted me to take a picture of him with Noah. I forgot what we started laughing about, but I love that I captured his silly personality.And, Ethan has decided he wants to potty train. When we are home, he wants to be "all naked". It was so cold last week, that I decided he needs to at least wear underwear. We have few accidents, and he is great at telling me he needs to go "poo poo potty", though sometimes he means he needs to pee. Terminology mix up aside, I am so proud of him! We love this "too cool" pose he struck.
Noah now weighs 6 lbs. 5 oz. as of Tuesday. He is growing so extremely well. He is also sleeping 4 hour stretches sometimes, so it's promising that we'll get even better nights sleep in the coming weeks as he gets bigger. We are all very very thankful.





Such a fun post! Glad to hear both of the boys are doing well. :o)
ReplyDelete