Sunday, March 20, 2011

Brotherly Love

 Ethan is so helpful with Noah.  (Please excuse the pantless picture.  He is potty training.)  He loves to help Noah swing.

While Phil was at SXSW, Mimi came to help.  I prayed for a snuggly baby and apparently REALLY got what I was asking for.  Noah wants to be held ALL the time.  He's up there now fussing because I put him down long enough to complete this post with two hands.
Add caption
E's first time holding his brother.

Ice cream with daddy on the porch.
Petting the kangaroo (a Joey, he corrects me) at the Austin Rodeo. 
My friend Bethany and her son Hayden with Ethan.  She was  a huge help that day.  


Ethan is doing better at entertaining himself while I care for Noah.  He is really into challenging puzzles.  This one is a 28 piece Dora one I got at Target for $1.  He put it together all by himself!  So proud.
I made delicious cornbread to go with our chili yesterday.  In memory of my G-ma, I made cornbread, sugar and milk that night.  Mmm 

No comments:

Post a Comment